Welcome to IPR
The Institute for Policy Research & Catholic Studies at The Catholic University of America is a community of scholars and researchers engaged in the analysis of public policy issues related to Catholic social thought. To learn more about the Institute and the research interests of IPR Fellows, please click here.
Restore Justice! Encounter, Compassion, and Hope: A Conference on Restorative Justice, November 21, 2014, 10 am - 5 pm. Visit our event page for additional information and registration.
IPR Undergraduate Fellowships: The Institute for Policy Research & Catholic Studies is currently accepting applications for the Undergraduate Fellows Program for the 2014-2015 academic year. For more information, or to apply, please click here.
- IPR in the News: The Catholic Church Explains Sexual Mores—With Economics
IPR Director Stephen Schneck was quoted in an article in The Atlantic by Emma Green on the recently ...
- Dr. Matthew Green Brownbag: Defections and Disunity in the House GOP
Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. IPR Conference Room at Theological College 415 Michigan...
- Dr. Jon Anderson Brownbag: Social Life in Social Media
Thursday, October 29, 2014 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. IPR Conference Room at Theological College 415 Michigan...
- Dr. Todd Scribner Brownbag: Unaccompanied Migrant Children to the US
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 2:10 – 1:10 p.m. IPR Conference Room at Theological College 415 Michigan...
- Ambassador Suzan Johnson Cook Brownbag: Building a Faith Feminist Movement
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 12:10 – 1:10 p.m. IPR Conference Room at Theological College 415 Michig...